Ipsos i-Say is a site that offers you the chance to earn money doing surveys, but is it legit?
Having tested this site myself, I will try to give you all the details you need, so that those of you who are looking for legitimate paying surveys online can decide for yourselves, if this site is worth your time.
What is Ipsos i-Say – What Opportunities do the Site Provide?
Ipsos i-Say is a survey site run by Ipsos, which is one of the biggest global market-research companies in the world.
The opportunities that Ipsos i-Say offers are:
- Paid surveys – The best (and only) way to earn money on i-Say is to take surveys, as the site focuses strictly only on surveys and not on other earning methods, like some other survey-sites does. The amount of surveys available will vary depending on the country you’re based in, but for me personally, I’ve had quite a good amount of surveys available compared to other sites, so there may be good opportunities for you as well. The topics of the surveys could be anything from lifestyle, politics, music and entertainment to household products, an so on. So there’s a chance you will find some of the topics quite interesting, which is always a plus. When a survey becomes available for you, you will get an email sent to you. Filling out your profile details and info after you’ve joined, will help you get more opportunities.
- The loyalty program – The more surveys you take, the more points you will get. The loyalty program is a great way to earn some extra. The activity period that counts towards your bonus is within a calendar year (January – December), and then it will be reset. If you do 5 surveys within a year, you’ll get 25 points extra, 15 surveys done will get you 50 points etc. Each step of the loyalty program is to be seen on the image below. The loyalty program available in most countries, with a few exceptions.
- Contests – i-Say has a lot of contests that are free for you to participate in. There’s a welcome draw, which all new members automatically will enter into. This draw gives you the chance to win a shopping card, at around $100 of worth. Every 4 months there are 30 selected winners. The size of the reward and the ways you could use it can vary, depending on the country you’re based in. Also, every 4 months you can participate in a free contest called “The Click Draw”, where 10 panel members will win 10 000 points. All you have to do to participate in this draw is to keep your i-Say profile updated, by answering the different profile update questions. There could also be other contests available depending on where you’re located. These will be available to see once you’ve logged in to your i-Say account.
- Invite your friends – You can invite friends to join i-Say and get a small reward for it (100 points/$1) if they complete at least one survey. The only way to invite friends to i-Say is by sending an email to them through the website, after you have logged in. The person you invite has to be based in the same country as yourself.
- Polls – There’s a chance to make your own polls, or answer other peoples polls and comment on them. These polls will not pay, but some might still find them interesting and fun.
How do I Get Paid, and How Much Money Can I Make?
On Ipsos i-Say you’ll get paid in points (100 points = $1), which later, can be converted into different rewards, depending of your choice. Different countries, may have different rewards. My personal choice is PayPal. You can also choose from different gift cards or donate the amount to charity.
The earning possibility is decent for a online survey site, but like with all survey sites, this won’t make you earn a lot. However, it’s a decent way of earning some extra money, which is always nice. As always, I’d recommend you to take into consideration the estimated time and the reward for each spesific survey before you start taking it.
Can I do This on my Mobile Phone?
If you want to participate in surveys while on the go, Ipsos i-Say has an app that gives you the same access to the same things as the website does. If you want, you can set up the app to let you know when there’s a new available survey. The app is available on iOS and Android. However, you may not be able to use the app from your country as it’s not available in all countries yet. If you live in a country that can’t get access to the app, the website is mobile-ready and displays well on mobile browsers.
Some surveys may not be available on phones because of the screen size.
Can I use Ipsos i-Say in my Country & What’s the Age Limit for Joining?
i-Say is available in more than 100 countries, so there’s a good chance you can get started doing surveys, if you want. The age limit can vary, depending on the country you live in and is depending on the local laws. Some countries allows you to join when you are 16, while in others you have to be 18.
The opportunities you will have on Ipsos i-Say will vary based on your location. In general, English-speaking countries seems to get the most opportunities, but you could have great opportunities from many other countries as well.
Can I Get Support?
If you need support, you could click -contact- in the menu at the bottom of the page. It’s also possible to contact the support via their Facebook-page.
If you’re interested in making some extra money on online surveys, Ipsos i-Say is definitely worth joining in my opinion, as it’s easy to use and it’s a nice amount of surveys there. If you’re interested in other earning methods as well, it might be a good idea to join other survey-sites as well, such as PrizeRebel and/or ClixSense which will give you more opportunities.
Overall, Ipsos i-Say is a legit site, and it is possible to make some money there.
How to Join?
If you want to sign up, just click the button below.SIGN UP HERE
If you’ve got any questions, comments or something you want to share, please feel free to leave it in the comment section below.